Active participation in the life of the parish by giving fully of your time, talent and treasure and by regularly attending Sunday Mass and Holy Days of Obligation is a requirement for attendance at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish School.
|Pre-K3 to 5th Grade||6th to 8th Grade|
Tuition rate includes fees for testing, books, supplies, as appropriate
|$8,100||$8,600||Families with two or more children enrolled in the school will receive a discount of $500.00 per child.|
Payment Plan Options
- One-Time payment in full (3% discount)
- To be paid in full by July 20, 2020 by ACH transaction through FACTS
- Installment payment plan through FACTS Management
- Eleven monthly installments from July 2020 through May 2021
Capital Campaign Fund
- Payable to the Church Office
- For families with students entering Kindergarten to 8th Grade
- Families with students entering PK3 or PK4 ONLY will commence the Capital Campaign Fund when the student enters Kindergarten
- $4,000.00 per family. Payable with $250.00 down payment (non-refundable)
- 37 monthly payments of $100.00 and a final payment of $50.00
Additional Fees That May Apply
Field Trips, Parish Festival, After School Care, Lunch, Extracurricular Activities, Sports Teams, Graduation and other miscellaneous activities.
All new students must commence registration process within five business days of receipt of acceptance letter.